GKP is a firm of chartered accountants and business advisers who have a wealth of knowledge covering all aspects of tax and accounting.
At GKP we work in close association with our sister company Foxley Kingham, an outstanding firm of Chartered Accountants based in Luton since 1968. GKP was founded by Graham Keeble some 20 years ago and originally based in Luton, where he came to know the partners at Foxley Kingham. In 2000 GKP moved to its current location in Ampthill, but the partners kept in touch and Stephen Mason and Tara Aldwin of Foxley Kingham joined GKP in 2015 prior to Graham’s retirement. It was a natural choice for both practices to continue to work together, and the partnership allows access to a range of skills and resources to rival any larger practice, whilst retaining a focus on delivering a quality service with a local practice feel.
How we work
At GKP we have a proactive approach, we aim for innovation by making the most of the latest technology. We strive to understand and anticipate each client’s needs so we can give focused and practical advice. We are available to our clients, either online, at the end of the phone, or in person. Our team are always happy to help, and don’t talk in jargon.
Why work with us?
- Comprehensive service, tailored to suit your exact requirements
- Dedicated and friendly team of advisers
- Telephone or e-mail advice available throughout the year
- In depth knowledge of tax planning opportunities and how you could benefit
- Financial stability through planning for tax bills or superannuation shortfalls
- Regular updates and tips to help you maximise your business
Find out what we can do for you
If you have any questions or would like to find out how we can help you or your business, give us a call on 01525 717666 and book a free appointment today. Alternatively, you can get in touch with us by filling in our contact form.